Apple unveiled today iOS 9, what next for OS X, Apple Watch and Apple Music, the new streaming service to compete with Spotify and other streaming services as the market shifts towards streaming, and moves away from downloads more and more. Even though they are late to the game, Apple hopes to leverage its’ massive reach to shove the new service down the Internet of every device it can, even Android, as the streaming service will be available on the Google Android platform for 10$ a month.
In summary the highlights of The Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco were:
- The next version of OS X, El Capitan
- iOS 9, Siri gets smarter and brings more information to you throughout the OS
- Apple Maps adds transit directions (Android has had this forever)
- iPads get multitasking and picture-in-picture for videos
- Apple Music its new music-streaming service introduced
Here is the VIDEO on the Apple Music Streaming service: