The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday night that Fox News is preparing to part ways with star Bill O’Reilly, and a final decision could come within the next dew days. CNN’s Brian Stelter had reported Tuesday evening that a person with knowledge of the situation said Fox News and O’Reilly have been discussing his leaving the network soon. People close to the O’Reilly Factor host pushed back against the report, except for one friend who said he probably won’t return. Earlier in the day, New York’s Gabriel Sherman reported that the Murdoch family, which runs Fox News and owns The Wall Street Journal, is split on whether to keep O’Reilly on the air. In recent weeks, it was reported that Fox News and O’Reilly paid five women who accused O’Reilly of harassment and verbal abuse $13 million, and more women have come forward alleging O’Reilly sexually harassed them.